Looking for something worthwhile to read on the Net? Aren’t we all. I found a few little gems tucked away in the folds of the Internet this week and thought I would pass them along.
- Ten Search Engines Powered by Twitter from Search Engine Guide, shows that even your Tweets matter to SEO.
- 80 Ways to Use twitter as a Small Business Owner by Lisa Barone has some good tips for getting the most out of your TwitterTime.
- Dragon Slaying 101: How to Use Heroic Language to Battle Boring Copy by Ali Hale made me smile and made a good point, even the most boring drivel can be perked up by a little creative copy.
- In Creative Block #1: I’m Not Creative , Mark McGuinness tells us, ” Forget about ‘Being Creative’- Start Creating“
- Find something to blog about with 100+ SMB Blogging Ideas to Kick Start 2010 by Lisa Barone
- The Launch Coach tells us to stop fussing and start doing business in The Big Secret to Success? Run with What You Have.
- “You can write blog posts from now until doomsday, and if no one reads them, you might as well be picking your nose.” from Jonathan Morrow at Copybloggger.
and… last but not least, I found a nice little video from Chris Lumpkin about landing pages:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvzGBNPrvUk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
Oh, and in case you’re wondering, yes, I do write landing page content. 😉